University of California, Davis, LLM in Law.
Zhejiang Gongshang University, Master’s Degree in Law.
Watters & Guèdenet
Review and analyze documents, summarize depositions, prepare discovery responses, and similar tasks in support of a general civil litigation law partnership.
Law Office of Robert B. Kopelson
- Compose first draft discovery responses, and redact medical records and other documents to protect client privacy
- Interview clients to obtain facts used to create discovery responses
- Transcribe dictation of a variety of documents, including general correspondence, non-engagement letters, discovery requests, and discovery responses
- Maintain physical and electronic filing systems
- Consulting and handling all legal processes of corporate infrastructure establishment.
- Experience with calendaring deadlines for California court and federal court. Familiar with TimeMatters and TimeSlips. Check the daily calendar and stay on top of deadlines, maintain a list of trial dates and upcoming hearings.
- Preparing and filing government reports, analyzing legal issues relating to proposed service.
- Work directly with CEO on drafting legal documents, reviewing new business relationships with vendors.
Transperfect International/Hire Counsel
Document Review Specialist
- Analyzed more than 1000 complex documents daily including emails, contracts, and spreadsheets.
- Reported significant documents to the Project Manager or Attorney and determined reason for potential significance.
- Performed quality control on other reviewers work to ensure the client was receiving a top quality product.
- Active involvement in internal investigation assignments and helped attorneys to prepare the documents that are needed in court.
Hangzhou Weiqun Tech Ltd.
- Saved $50,000 by eliminating outsourced litigation and mediation activities previously handled by external, high-profile legal firms.
- Proposed and implemented a series of working systems, which improved overall performance levels in the legal department by 25%.
- Hired and managed a small team of copywriters and translators for different sections of the social media platform, which increased the number of the users in a short period for the company.
Financial Circles Beijing, China
“Legal Analysis on Milk Scandal in China”
Legal System and Society Kunming, Yunnan
“About Administrative Legislation Omission”
Computerized Law Research: E-discovery, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw, Relativity
Office Applications: Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Mac: Pages, Keynote
Internet: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer
Certificates: Real Estate certificate
NGO: Greenpeace, legal counsel for VIRTIS, tutor in CCSF (2015-2016)